Location: East Midlands / Hybrid
At Better-IT, we don’t just provide IT services; we set the bar for what Premium IT means. We are a beacon of innovation and excellence in the IT sector. Our purpose? To be the go-to premium IT company for SMEs across the East Midlands, known for our unmatched service quality. We’re not just supporting businesses; we’re crafting the IT foundations that allow them to thrive whilst protecting them from the constant threat of cyber-attacks.
We use a range of best-of-breed tools to provide our partners with responsive and proactive service, as well as advanced service functionality for ourselves.
We aim to be a superb customer service company first, where the best IT technicians want to work and grow with us while aligning with our ethos.
We are committed to remaining an independently-owned IT company where working in a culture of excellence and placing the needs of our partners take priority over profit. We all believe that this is the way.
What your primary role will be:
We don’t operate under the standard 1st-line, 2nd-line, and 3rd-line support model. We only have experienced technicians at the first point of contact, whether support is requested either via ticket or telephone.
Your primary role will be to resolve any partner issue, first time and permanently, whenever possible. Where needed, you will escalate to a specialist technician in a timely manner to ensure minimal disruption for the partner.
What you’re like as a person:
· You have the desire to do the best job you can for our partners, going above and beyond to provide them with a superb customer-centric experience.
· You feel rewarded for a job well done and are driven to support team-wide success.
· You want to expand your knowledge and skill set and become the best you can.
· You are adaptable to change and enjoy the prospect of improving our company’s products and services and the quality of service our partners experience.
What you’ve been up to:
You’ll have significant experience in an IT Technician role, ideally in an MSP environment. You’ll be happy answering calls and troubleshooting common IT issues our partners face.
What you ideally have been using:
We specialise in Cyber Security, Microsoft Modern Workplace, and Azure. We focus on a cloud-first solution stack. We utilise a range of vendors to provide comprehensive solutions to our partners.
Internally, we use Autotask, Datto RMM, and automation through Power Automate and PowerShell.
Why we think we’re good to work with:
· An industry-leading team of collaborative professionals will surround you in a low-stress environment.
· Full training in the tools, software, and services we provide.
· We provide half a day per week for your professional development in line with company objectives and personal interests.
· As well as your main role, you will be allocated time to specialise in a core aspect of the business that aligns with your professional development.
· A competitive benefits package, including 33 days of holiday, Eye Care, Health Insurance for you and your family, and an end-of-year bonus scheme.
· We operate a flexible hybrid working environment to ensure a good level of work-life balance
· Industry-leading Salaries. We want the best and we reward accordingly.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter with the best example of customer service you have provided.
Note: We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion in our company. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.