With a high number of configuration options and the ability to adequately cope with a high number of employees in various locations (and perhaps also with varying needs) this is a great way to provide exactly what your business demands with no need for compromise.Call us
Huge number of real benefits including:
- Low cost calls – reduce call costs and get free calls between extensions regardless of distance
- Easy billing – monthly charges via just one provider
- Feature-rich functionality – with web-based configuration and status indication
- Flexibility of location – work from anywhere using a laptop or smart phone
- No geographical limitations - home workers and remote sites all link to the one system
- Scalability – the system grows with your business, so you can add extensions as and when you need to
- Unified Communications – employees can view the status of other colleagues to avoid unnecessary call transfers which irritate customers
- Easy integration – fully compatible with Office 365 and many CRM Applications
Other features which come as options:
In addition, there are a number of other features available to fully customise your system:
Auto Attendant gives you and your callers various routing options and on-hold messages to ensure that their experience it always one of efficiency and professionalism.
Call recording facilities ensure that you never miss important content within a conversation, even if you activate the function after the call start.
Since the only costs associated with this system are the handset and the subscription, it is a great option for those businesses who want to upgrade the way they communicate with their customers and increase employee productivity without incurring high capital cost and with no long-term commitment. We typically recommend a Hosted system for organisations with anything up to around 25 regular users. When employee numbers exceed this level, the economics may move the decision towards the Better IT Cloud Based Telecoms system.
Voicemail via email means that you’ll never miss an important message even if you’re not in a position to answer the phone.
Web conferencing cuts travel costs and saves time by allowing face-to-face communication via web meetings.
Click to dial and call pop-up functions allow call control via Microsoft Outlook.
Whilst the costs for a Cloud-based solution may be slightly higher than for a Hosted one, it is still a very cost-effective option for those wishing to manage their communications effectively, efficiently and with functionality to reflect the professionalism of the company itself. With automatic back- ups and data protected via the main servers, Better IT Cloud Based Telecoms also tick the boxes when it comes to security and system resilience.