Dear diligent business owner,
Do you know the real cost to your business of not having backup and disaster recovery solutions?
The unfortunate truth is, many business owners don’t know the difference between these two services and never mind just how important they are – until it’s too late.
Whether it’s caused by physical damage, viruses or human error, data loss can prove devastating to your business.
Not only does it mean loss of time and money to recover information that’s essential to your operations, but losing files and documents will often have lasting, sometimes dire, consequences for your business.
The disruption to daily operations often leads to a loss of clients. But not only that – if sensitive data has been stolen or compromised. Under the GDPR Law you MUST disclose this to your customers. The trust and respect you’ve spent months or even years building could be gone in an instant.
This is why backup and disaster recovery might be the most important services you ever have.
Having these services in place means that if you suffer from a security breach or the unexpected happens, your systems will be up and running in no time and your staff will be busy doing what they do best – making your clients happy.
It’s difficult to put a price on the peace of mind you’ll feel when you know all your files and data are properly backed up and IF the worst happens, you’re just one phone call away from everything being restored exactly as it was before the incident.
You’ll sleep easy knowing that, regardless of what happens, your business will continue thriving and won’t become another statistic.
If this peace of mind sounds like something you or your business is missing, you should read on and here’s why…
- 97% customer satisfaction rating
- Over 1500 tickets successfully closed every month
- We’ve worked with Virgin Media, Bam, Mansell and HMRC
- Managing director listed in the Top 100 Most Influential People in Leicestershire from 2010 – 2017
- Featured on ITV, BBC, Radio 4 and BBC Radio Leicester
- Maximum 1 hour wait after an emergency to get you back online
But this isn’t about us and what we’ve achieved. It’s about YOU and how your business can benefit from backup and disaster recovery services.
97% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Feel assured knowing that you’ll receive service of the highest standard. Your satisfaction is our main priority.
We’ll perform backups at least every 15 minutes
Whatever happens, you can rely on everything being exactly as it was before the issue occurred. You’ll avoid the potentially crippling consequences of data loss.
We’ll restore images to hardware and the cloud
This allows us to migrate your servers easily and build an exact replica of your existing network in minutes. When an incident occurs and data is lost, we’ll have it back for you in no time.
We have a 1-hour disaster recovery promise
You won’t wait longer than 1 hour after an emergency to have your telecommunications and computer systems online and back in business.
You’ll have a plan for the unexpected
Anything can happen, and it can happen at any time. With our services, you’ll be taking the best preventative measures today.
OUR PARTNERS INCLUDE CISCO, MICROSOFT & HP
You’ll receive expert support no matter the software and hardware you use.
You’re In Safe Hands…
- 97% of our customers are delighted with our service.
- We successfully solve over 1500 issues every month
- Trusted by many businesses across Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire since 2004.
- We’ve worked with big names including Virgin Media, Bam, Mansell and HMRC.
- We’ve been featured on BBC Radio Leicester, ITV and BBC television.
You’ll No Longer Have To Worry About Losing Data
With reliable cloud backup services, your data is in safe hands. No longer will you have that nagging threat of data loss sitting in the back of your mind.
Even if the worst happens, fast disaster recovery solutions will have you and your staff back on track without missing a beat.
Get Your FREE Data Assessment Now
You’re here right now because you want to:
- Stop putting your business at risk. You don’t want a data loss incident to disrupt – or even destroy – your business.
- Feel safe knowing your data and files are fully backed up and you’ll have everything recovered in minutes.
- Focus on providing outstanding service to your clients and growing your business without the threat of data loss keeping you awake at night.
Businesses often have IT Support in place, but don’t learn about backup and disaster recovery services until it’s too late. Disaster can strike at any time so take action today to protect your tomorrow.
The next step is easy. Just click on the button below and calculate how much you stand to lose in a disaster and one of our friendly team members will call you back to give you your FREE data assessment.
If you prefer to call us, you can reach us on 0333 202 6365.
We already have backup services. Isn’t disaster recovery the same thing?
Having backup services is an excellent way to protect your business from data loss. But in the case of a data loss emergency, it’s vital you have a plan to rescue your systems as fast as possible with minimum disruption and downtime. That’s where disaster recovery comes in.
Disaster recovery is not just about prevention, but also fast, effective response. Our goal is to have your business back on its feet in the shortest time possible.
Do you cover my area?
We are based between Leicester and Loughborough and we provide backup and disaster recovery services to businesses all over Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
The fastest way to find out if we cover your area is to give us a call on 0333 202 6365.
I’m not sure we can afford it. How much will it cost?
We understand you have a budget to adhere to, but there are some things you can’t put a price on.
A single incident of data loss will not only cost you time and money but can even cause you to go out of business. 94% of businesses that suffer data loss for more than 10 days file for bankruptcy within one year.
You’re under no obligation to spend anything until we give you your FREE data assessment. If you think we can help you, we can discuss price plans that have been specially built around your needs
There’s No Risk In Getting Your FREE Data Assessment
Remember, we’re not asking you to make a decision today. That’s because we want to make 100% sure our services are right for your business. That’s why we offer a FREE data assessment to identify your needs.
We’ll ask you a few questions about your data, your servers and devices, your software etc. Once we have all the information we need, you’re free to ask us any questions you may have. There’ll be no jargon or pushy salespeople. We promise.
There really is nothing to lose. Get your FREE data assessment today and feel relieved your data is finally in safe hands.
Our Services Aren’t For Everyone…
We pride ourselves on our premium service. Our team have many years of experience and vast knowledge of all things IT. We’ve invested a considerable amount on training and equipment so we can give our customers the best possible service.
If you’re looking for someone cheaper, who’ll make you wait days – even weeks – to recover your data, then I’m afraid we’re not going to be the best option for you.
However, if you value a fast, friendly service from people who’ll have your business back on track in minutes, not days, after a data loss issue, then the best place to start is by getting your FREE data assessment today.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
After we complete the data assessment and you’re happy to continue, we can discuss price plans that have been specially built around your needs.
We have 99% of businesses up and running within 1 hour after an emergency has happened.
We want to make 100% sure we’re right for you and your business. We’ll ask you a few questions about your data, your servers and devices, your software etc.
Although we’re enthusiastic about all things IT, we are people, not robots. So don’t worry, we are completely jargon-free and explain things in ways everyone can understand.
It normally takes around 40 minutes, and you can feel free to ask us anything.
Of course. Our friendly team is waiting for your call on 0333 202 6365.
We hope we’ve covered everything here, but if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us on 0333 202 6365.
We look forward to helping you and your staff protect your data so you can continue doing what you do best.
Managing Director – Better IT Limited
5 Common-Sense Reasons To Get Your FREE Data Assessment Today
- All you have to do today is fill out a small form. Then one of our friendly team will call at a time that’s convenient for YOU. The assessment won’t take 40 minutes and you can ask us anything you like and get a jargon-free answer.
- Businesses often don’t learn about backup and disaster recovery services until it’s too late. Data loss incidents can strike at any time so take action today to protect your tomorrow.
- No longer will you have to worry about losing data. With reliable backup services, your data is safe. Even if the worst happens, our disaster recovery plan will have your business back on track without missing a beat.
- You’re in safe hands. We’ve been trusted by businesses all over Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire for 15 years and 97% of our customers are delighted with our service.
- Stop putting your data and business at risk. Other businesses are protected with our fast and friendly backup and disaster recovery services, why not you?
If you prefer to call us, you can reach us on 0333 202 6365.