Enterprise Grade Office Telephone Systems & Telecoms
At Better IT our belief in offering true customer service has led to us applying exactly the same ethos to Telecoms as we have to Integrated IT Services – i.e. we focus on providing equipment and services to allow your business to operate smarter, slicker and as cost-effectively as possible.
Our aim is to provide you with the telecoms equipment and support to replace any outdated technology with a current, fit-for-purpose system which is easy to use, requires no maintenance, looks and sounds professional and meets the need of your business as a whole and the employees who have to use it on a daily basis. With porting and call handling options you can choose how and where to receive your calls and ensure that the client experience is always a positive one, regardless of your (or your staff’s) location.
Whether you choose a Hosted system or a Cloud-based system, we will use our expertise and experience to help you to make the best decision which will meet both current and future needs – simply, impressively and with the minimum amount of stress.
Better IT Hosted Telecoms
If you are a smaller business ready to move away from a traditional, wired phone system and the limitations (and often frustrations) that they can have, then the Better IT Hosted telecom solution is probably for you. Hosted telephony is a complete communications system that resides in the cloud and provides an extensive range of capabilities.
The Better IT hosted telecoms system has a huge number of real benefits including:
- Low up-front costs – Using a hosted phone system means no capital costs
- Quality – HD call quality at all times with no interference
- Reliability – multiple redundancy means your business won't be uncontactable
- Accessibility – calls can be taken anywhere, and on any device
- Scalability – users can be added at any time with no capital outlay
- Flexibility – workers can be home-based or hot-desking with no loss of productivity
In addition, there are a number of other features which come as options:
Desktop and CRM Integrations Streamline your communications with integrations with your PC, Outlook, CRM packages and Internet Browsers
Call recording facilities ensure that you never miss important content within a conversation.
Since the only costs associated with this system are the monthly subscriptions, it is a great option for those businesses who want to upgrade the way they communicate with their customers and increase employee productivity without incurring high capital cost. We typically recommend a Hosted system for organisations with anything up to around 25 regular users. When employee numbers exceed this level, the economics may move the decision towards the Better IT Cloud Based Telecoms system.
Better IT Cloud Based Telecoms
For those wishing to utilise an entirely customisable telecom system, a Cloud- based solution may be the most appropriate. With a high number of configuration options and the ability to adequately cope with a high number of employees in various locations (and perhaps also with varying needs) this is a great way to provide exactly what your business demands with no need for compromise.
The Better IT hosted telecoms system has a huge number of real benefits including: -
- Low cost calls – reduce call costs and get free calls between extensions regardless of distance
- Flexibility of location – work from anywhere using a laptop or smart phone
- No geographical limitations - home workers and remote sites all link to the one system
- Scalability – the system grows with your business, so you can add extensions as and when you need to
- Unified Communications – employees can view the status of other colleagues to avoid unnecessary call transfers which irritate customers
- Easy integration – fully compatible with Office 365 and many CRM Applications
- Automatic or On-Demand Call recording – Listen to your and your staff calls to ensure compliance and providing auditing capabilities
A Cloud system is a great option for those businesses who want to upgrade the way they communicate with their customers and increase employee productivity. We typically recommend a Hosted system for organisations with anything over 25 regular users.
Whilst the costs for a Cloud-based solution may be slightly higher than for a Hosted one, it is still a very cost-effective option for those wishing to manage their communications effectively, efficiently and with functionality to reflect the professionalism of the company itself. With automatic back- ups and data protected via the main servers, Better IT Cloud Based Telecoms also tick the boxes when it comes to security and system resilience.